Josh and Marissa needed a kitchen remodel in Marlton, NJ, so they called Dixie. The couple wanted to add a larger island with room for plenty more cooking and entertaining in their kitchen space.
This larger area was meant to make it easier to work with cutlery and other cooking supplies with a designated spot for wine and beverages. The entire aesthetic of the kitchen was to be updated with efficient storage room. The Marlton couple wanted to base their design with details that reflected the family friendly atmosphere they hoped to keep, but also gave a sense of elegance.
The ultimate goal was: storage. Create as much room as possible, but for the home owners and their guests. They did this by incorporating a wall-implanted microwave and oven. To consolidate the area, they built a specific beverage center and appliance garage to house utensils.
“Dixie and the Cabinet Tree provided us with high class service, and high-quality products. Dixie did a tremendous job in listening to our thoughts and incorporating them into our design. We absolutely love our new kitchen.”
-Josh S. of Marlton, NJ
Features of This Remodel:
- Larger island with plenty of seating
- Updated look with efficient storage
- Design details for an elegant but family friendly design
- Larger cooking area with easy reach tools and supplies
- A spot for wine and beverages
- Incorporated microwave/wall oven
- Stunning Fieldstone Cabinetry